Calling all LEGO Masters! Thanks to LEGO Ideas, fans can now create and submit their own lego creations and maybe have them actually turned into sets by LEGO! And have you seen the Disney inspired LEGO Ideas creations?! Oh my goodness – how do you choose a favorite!
So what is LEGO Ideas? Here’s the gist:
- Share your ideas for new LEGO sets! Create an awesome model, take great photos, and write a convincing project description, and people won’t be able to help but support you. Not so fast, though! Before you put two bricks together, check out the Project Guidelines and House Rules to see the types of ideas we allow.
- Gather Support—10,000 supporters qualifies your project for review! Tell everyone you know (and even those you don’t know) to support your project. 10,000 is a big number, but it’s doable if you have a great project and some old-fashioned persistence. The best results come from knowing how to ask for support from the right fan sites, blogs, and online communities.
- LEGO Review—the LEGO Review Board chooses which projects become new LEGO sets! After reaching 10k, your project enters a special phase called the LEGO Review. A review board of set designers and marketing representatives evaluates projects according to our review criteria and hand-picks projects to become new LEGO Ideas sets. We can’t make everything, but every project in review gets a fair shot.
- New LEGO Product—our team transforms your design into an actual LEGO product sold around the world! Projects selected in the LEGO Review go into production. You give input to our professional LEGO designers, whose job it is to create the final set based on your project. Once complete, it goes to the factory, then it’s shipped around the world and released for sale. You’re featured in set materials, receive a royalty on sales, and are recognized as the product creator. Your supporters can now own the LEGO set they helped make happen on LEGO Ideas.
Here are just a few of our favorite, Disney inspired creations!
But there are SO MANY amazing Disney creations to choose from. So head HERE to view them all and vote for your favorites!
Full rules and prize details can be found here!
But I’ve just got to know – what was your #1 favorite creation? Drop it in the comments below or on our posts on social media!
Photo Credits: LEGO Ideas
Source: LEGO Ideas
Latest posts by Alissa (see all)
- Check Out the Animal Kingdom Sunrise Video Filmed This Morning! - August 15, 2018
- Pizza Ponte Frozen Seasonal Drinks Now Available in Disney Springs - August 15, 2018
- Scott Frazier Watson Identified as Disney Imagineer Killed in Plane Crash - August 14, 2018