You MUST TRY this Donut Grilled Cheese Sandwich from Disney Springs!
We tried out this unlikely pairing from Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew in Disney Springs and it was surprisingly satisfying!
Although the cheese was not as melted and ooey gooey as I would have liked, it was still very good.
“The Grilled Cheeeeeese” is typically served on a griddled sweet bun for $6, but customers can choose to upgrade to to this donut sandwich for an additional dollar. This is also is an option for the other sandwiches on the menu.
If this does not sound like the sandwich for you, do not worry! Everglazed has plenty of other options- from donuts topped with all of your favorite cereals or candy to spiked drinks, they truly offer something for everyone to enjoy!
Will you be trying out this Donut Grilled Cheese Sandwich? Let us know in the comments!
To learn more about the latest Disney news, check out these articles below…
- Worst Restaurants at Disney World according to Yelp!
- Disney World Operating Hours have been released through April 24th
- Find Cute Disney Hand Sanitizers At Your Local Disney Store!
Check back here on Chip & Co. for all of the latest theme park and entertainment news!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Check Out the New Captains Sing Along Brunch at The BOATHOUSE in Disney Springs - February 22, 2021
- New Parental Controls Coming to Disney+ - February 22, 2021
- New Spaceship Earth Lighting Details Just Revealed - February 22, 2021