This Winter Ratatouille is the perfect comfort food to have during this holiday season!
Inspired by the famous dish Remy cooks in Ratatouille, this version is made with seasonal veggies that your whole family will love. It’s also a great option to have during your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinners.
It’s also super easy to make, just follow this recipe from chef Jean Imbert from Disneyland Paris and have fun:
- 2 yellow carrots
- 1 celery root (half for processing and the other for assembly)
- 3 jerusalem artichokes
- 1 white beet
- 2 round turnips
- 1 pumpkin
- 1 sweet potato
- Salt/ freshly ground pepper
- Wash and peel all your vegetables.
- Cut the vegetables into large cubes with a knife.
- Fry the jerusalem artichokes, celery, white beet, round turnip, yellow carrot, and pumpkin separately in olive oil. Pay attention to each vegetable as pumpkin will require less cooking time than the carrots for example. All the vegetables must remain a little crunchy.
- Cut your sweet potato and the celery into 5mm slices using a mandolin, then a 3cm cookie cutter. Bring a large pot of water to boil, add salt, and blanch your sweet potato and celery rings for 1 minute. Pour them into ice cold water and pat them dry.
- Mix your artichokes, celery, white beet, round turnip, carrot and pumpkin with tomato sauce.
- Pour the mix in a pot and top with the circles of sweet potato and celery, alternating them.
- Cook it at 180C for 20 minutes and serve.
You can watch the video of chef Jean Imbert making this delicious Winter Ratatouille here:
Credit: Disneyland Paris
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Winter Ratatouille To Have During This Holiday Season! - November 19, 2021
- Minnie’s Christmas Bake From Disneyland Paris To Have Fun This Holiday Season! - November 16, 2021
- Adorable Mickey Shaped Macaroon With Milk Chocolate And Hazelnut Recipe! - November 16, 2021