Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend is upon us!
This Saturday and Sunday, November 4th and 5th, runners will decend upon Walt Disney World for one of the most fun runDisney events of the year! And the set up is well underway.
As of Thursday courses were being set up around Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.
Events taking place this weekend include:
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon – Sunday, November 5th at 5:30am. Starting line is in the Magic Kingdom Parking Lot and runners will cross the finish line at Epcot.
- Disney Wine & Dine 10K – Saturday, November 4th at 5:30am. Starting line is in the Magic Kingdom Parking Lot and runners will cross the finish line at Epcot.
- Disney Two-Course Challenge – Saturday, November 4th and Sunday, November 5th. Runners will participate in both the 10K on Saturday and Half Marathon on Sunday.
- Disney Fall Feast 5K – Friday, November 3rd at 5:30 am. Runners will start and finish at Animal Kingdom.
- runDisney Kids Races – Saturday, November 4th at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. Kids Dashes 10:30-12:30; Diaper Dash 12:30-1:00; One Mile Run 1:00.
- runDisney Health and Fitness Expo – Thursday, November 2nd and Friday, November 3rd 10:00am-7:00pm and Saturday, November 4th 9:30am-3:30pm at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. Headquarters for everything runners need to prepare for the weekend.
- Post Race Party – Sunday, November 5th from 10:oopm-1:00am at Epcot. Celebrate your weekend with fabulous food and fantastic wine!
**Please note these are all pre-ticketed events.