On the chopping block are:
- Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure
- Monsters Inc. Meet and Greet
- Studio Catering Co.
- Youze Guys Moychondise
- The Prop Shop
- Watto’s Grotto
- and the rest of the Streets of America area
No official word from Disney has been released as of yet.
You can read more about it here.
It only makes sense that all of these places would be closing to make way for the new Star Wars & Toy Story Lands. If that is the case I am not sure why they are not being announced at the same time. Just better to rip the band-aid off at once than to do it slowly if you ask me.
What do you think?
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney World makes it even easier to book Park Pass Reservations - October 22, 2020
- Disney to assume all operations of Epcot’s Morocco Pavilion - October 22, 2020
- New Private Adventures coming to Adventures by Disney - October 21, 2020