The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is an incredibly popular annual food festival at Walt Disney World. Epcot guests mix and mingle with celebrity chefs, experience hands-on culinary workshops, and demonstrations and get their gourmet groove on at nightly Eat to the Beat concerts. Usually the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival runs from late September to mid-November, though in recent years the start date has moved forward to begin in late August.
Event highlights that will tempt taste buds, music fans and fun seekers:
- Global Marketplaces will present fun and delicious menu surprises
- Eat to the Beat concerts span a broad range of eras and genres such as rock, pop and rhythm and blues
- Cooking Demonstrations and Dining Events – including experiences with celebrity chefs
- Mixology Classes and Wine Tastings
The past few years Disney continues to expand the Festival dates culminating last year in the longest running festival (75 days).
- 2015 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – September 25 through November 16 (53 days)
- 2016 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – September 14 through November 14 (62 days)
- an increase of 9 days
- 2017 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – August 31 through November 13 (75 days)
- an increase of 13 days
Exact dates and specific information for the 2018 Food and Wine Festival have not been released yet. Based on last year’s dates and the pattern of increasing festival days, I would predict the dates for this year will be August 22-November 12 (83 days).
If you’d like to be notified when the official dates for this year’s event are released, CLICK HERE and we will add you to our list!
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- October Events At Paddlefish and Terralina Crafted Italian - September 25, 2018
- Pumpkin Cupcake Rolls In To Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - September 24, 2018
- Disneyland Paris offers New Disney Parking+ Option - September 24, 2018