Starting Monday, January 8th, an updated Wilderness Explorer field guide will be available to guests visiting Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park.
As part of the Wilderness Explorers experience, guests can follow in the footsteps of Russell and his faithful dog, Dug, from the Disney•Pixar film “Up.” Guests will make their way through the park participating in a series of fact-finding challenges.
The updated field guild will include the following changes:
- The Safari Badge will be relocated from the Warden’s Post to Harambe, near the Curiosity Kiosk (tour desk).
- The Signaling Badge will relocate from the entrance of DinoLand, U.S.A. to Chester and Hester’s Dinosaur Treasures.
- The African Culture Badge will be relocated from the Warden’s Post at the exit of Kilimanjaro Safaris to the Savanna Overlook on Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail.
- The Music Badge that was previously available in Africa has been retired.
- The Telescope Badge previously available in Asia has been retired.
Source: Orlando Theme Park News
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE.
Just fill out the form below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Latest posts by Alissa (see all)
- Disneyland Paris Ambassador Team Selection for 2019-2020 - September 27, 2018
- The Ganachery Minnie Mouse Pinata Now Available - September 27, 2018
- Isle of Java Apple Cider Donut Holes Are The Perfect Fall Treat - September 27, 2018