Missing those delicious Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies from the Contemporary Resort? Well don’t worry because we have the recipe so you can recreate them at home!
Using whole wheat flour on these cookies adds a nutty flavor that will set them apart from your regular chocolate chip cookies, plus they are super easy make.
Let’s take a look at the recipe directly from the Walt Disney World Resort!
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 cups of brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 cups plus 2 tbsp of whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups of mini chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt
- Step 1: Beat the butter and sugar together in a large bowl of an electric mixer until light and fluffy for about 4-5 minutes. Then add the eggs and beat for about 2 minutes until very well combined.
- Step 2: Whisk together whole-wheat flour, all-purpose flour, salt and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Step 3: Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, mixing just until combined.
- Step 4: Add the chocolate chips and mix just until combined. Then refrigerate the dough for 1 hour.
- Step 5: Preheat the oven to 350F. Then scoop dough by the tablespoon onto prepared cookie sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Step 6: Bake for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on cookie sheets 5 minutes, then transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
Credit: Disney Parks
- Glass Slipper Veggie Tea Sandwiches Fit For Royalty! - June 13, 2021
- This Heigh-Ho Apple Bruschetta Will Have You Whistling While You Eat! - June 11, 2021
- These Pineapple Salmon Voyager Foil Packs Are Calling Us! - June 11, 2021