The first Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween of 2018 kicked off this past Friday and it was so much fun! Last week, we released a list of projected characters slated to make appearances at the party and the official guide map for the party. Today, I am excited to report on where you can spot each of those rare characters and some of your favorite characters all dressed up for Halloween. Check it out below:
- Alice, Mad Hatter, Queen of Hearts, and Tweedles: Mad Tea Party Gardens in Fantasyland
- Anastacia and Drizella: Around Fantasyland
- Ariel and Eric: Prince Eric’s Market in Fantasyland
- Belle and Gaston: Belle’s Village in Fantasyland
- Cinderella, Elena, Rapunzel, and Tiana: Fairy Tale Hall in Fantasyland
- Cruella: Around Fantasyland
- Doc McStuffins and Timon: Disney Junior Dance Party in Storybook Circus
- Goofy in his Halloween costume: Exit of Barnstormer in Fantasyland
- Jack and Sally: Liberty Square Gazebo in Liberty Square
- Jafar and Abu: Near Magic Carpet ride in Adventureland
- Lotso: Near Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin in Tomorrowland
- Mickey Mouse in his festive Halloween attire: Town Square Theater on Main Street U.S.A.
- Minnie Mouse, Daisy, and Donald in their Halloween attire: Splash and Spray area in Storybook Circus
- Moana: Entracnce to Enchanted Tiki Room in Adventureland
- Pooh, Piglet, Eyeore, and Tigger in their Halloween costumes: Pooh’s Storybook in Fantasyland
- Seven Dwarfs: Pete’s Sideshow in Fantasyland
- Stich in his Elvis costume: Stitch’s Great Escape in Tomorrowland
- Tarzan, Jane, and Turk: Adventureland
What characters are you most excited about seeing at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party?
It’s not too late to plan your Fall-time visit to Walt Disney World and other Disney Destinations! There are even some great discounts still available for this Fall! Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.