The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival at the Walt Disney World Resort is a food and wine lover’s paradise! This annual event happens in the fall and has something to satisfy almost every taste and interest. Dine your way around the world. Cultivate your cooking skills. Savor a rare vintage. Enjoy an exhilarating outdoor concert.
Some of the highlights at the festival are:
- International marketplaces featuring tasty tapas and refreshing beverages
- Cooking demonstrations and dining events – including experiences with celebrity chefs
- Mixology classes and wine tastings
- Live musical performances by popular hit-makers
There are so many different ways to make lasting memories at the Food and Wine festival!
The 2015 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival lasted from September 25 to November 16. Exact dates and specific information for the 2016 Food and Wine Festival have not been released yet. Based on last year’s dates, I predict the dates for this year will be September 23-November 14. Last year the dates were released in January so we’ll hopefully have that information soon!
If you’d like to be notified when the dates for this year’s event are released, email me at email@example.com and I will add you to my list! As a travel agent with World of Magic Travel I can also help you plan your magical vacation to the Walt Disney World Resort and find you the best promotion available. And my services are completely free!
Are you excited for the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival this year? Tell me your thoughts in the comments!
Latest posts by Sara Solberg (see all)
- Non-Disney Activities to Experience on Your Disneyland Vacation - March 1, 2016
- A First Timer’s Guide: Top Things You Need to Know About Disneyland - February 28, 2016
- A First Timer’s Guide: Top Things You Need to Know About Disney California Adventure - February 25, 2016