This morning my wife asked me if there was something I wanted for Fathers Day. I was trying to think of a few ideas to give her and thought this would be a great list to get the Disney Dad for Fathers Day. I really liked our writer Lisa article that talked about Ten Ways to Celebrate with Dad at Walt Disney World. While I would love to be at Disney World on fathers day weekend I have to be a bit more practical now that we have 2 girls.
I have come up with a list of a few items you can GET or DO back home for your Disney Dad for Father’s Day.
- Make Mickey Mouse Waffles – Breakfast in bed Sunday morning is a great idea and very inexpensive. If you have the special waffle maker and recipe you could make him some Mickey Mouse Waffles. No waffle maker no problem try Mouse Ears pancakes. No special tools needed other than a steady hand. If your feeling really daring try make your own Disney’s Kona Cafe Breakfast for dear old dad.
- Get a Disney Tattoo – I think all Disney Fans secretly want one. I know for me I would love to have another just never have the money. This would be a very unique and interesting idea for Father’s Day. Check out all these Disney Tattoos.
- Take Dad to the Disney Store – Not everybody has a Disney Store in their town. I know our closest one is about a hour and a half away. But still it would make for a great family outing. Take a day trip, go get a nice lunch and let him take home a gift of his choice. Like the coffee mug above.
- Go See a Disney Movie – Argh! some little Disney Movies comes out very soon matey..Hmm can’t remember what the name is..Just Kidding. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides opens this summer, along with a whole bunch of other Disney Flicks. I suggest if your going to see it goto Fandango or Movie Tickets and get those tickets early as I am sure they will sell out! Also THOR is still in theaters and Capt America will be out later this summer!!!
- Give him a Disney day – Let him go out golfing with his buddies, take in a movie, or something else by himself. I love my family to death but sometimes I enjoy just some me time to relax with my boys or sleep in.
- Rent some Disney DVD’s – Hit up the Redbox or stop by Blockbuster and spend the day watching Disney Movies. Get some pizza delivered, and you are set for a day of doing nothing! You can’t swing a stick on Couponing with Disney without hitting a free rental. Don’t ask me how Kristin finds all these sweet deals!
- Buy a Disney Video Game – Disney is releasing a bunch of new Disney Games in the coming months. Not to mention there are a lot of really good ones out now. Go get him a game for his gaming console he will love. Then give him some quiet time to play or play it with him! I bet you can find Epic Mickey pretty cheap.
- Make him a Disney Meal – Maybe breakfast isn’t his thing. There are tons of recipes you can make from all your favorite Disney restaurants.
- Buy him a BluRay – As a gift idea if he doesn’t have a Bluray player go out and get him one. With a metric TON of Disney films releasing on on Bluray/DVD Combo Pack you can’t miss. I recommend Samsung Bluray players! Check out the complete list of movies coming out from Disney here.
- Take him on a Disney Getaway – If you have the time or money. Nothing like a little weekend getaway. Talk to our friends at Pixie Vacations for a free quote or some help in making it happen.
Have any other suggestions for Father’s Day? Let us know in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Disney World Cast Member Dies in Tragic Accident - July 9, 2018
- Marvel’s Ant-Man and the Wasp is small in size but big on laughs - July 6, 2018
- The TeePublic Pre-July 4th Chip and Co. Sale is Happening Now! - June 27, 2018