Our favorite monsters are getting a sweet new style! A new New Monsters Inc Scentsy Collection will be roaring onto the scene on October 19th! The scare-tastic duo will be the latest Scentsy buddies from the Scentsy x Disney collaboration. Plus there will also be a scary good Monstropolis Scentsy Bar! This collection is so cute, you’ll scream!
The Mike Wazowski and Sulley Scentsy Buddies are sure to open doors to aromatic new adventures. Each Monsters Inc buddy comes with a specially designed Monstropolis Scent Pak! There is also a really fun Easter Egg detail too! There is a 2319 on their zipper pulls, how cool is that!?
The scary delicious new fragrance has a monstrous dose of mandarin, watermelon, pineapple, and lush palms to create an otherworldly scent.
- Mike Wazowski – Scentsy Buddy with a Monsters Inc.: Monstropolis – Scent Pak: $30.00
- Sulley – Scentsy Buddy (17″ tall) with a Monsters Inc.: Monstropolis – Scent Pak: $35.00
- Monsters Inc.: Monstropolis – Scent Pak: $7.50
- Monsters Inc.: Monstropolis – Scentsy Bar: $6.50
This special Monsters Inc collection will only be available while supplies last! As we have seen with previous Disney Scentsy collections, they are very popular and won’t last long!
Scentsy Club members can also have the Monsters Inc.: Monstropolis – Scentsy Bars can be added to Scentsy Club subscriptions within 30 days of the launch, or as long as the fragrance is available beyond that date.
The new Monsters Inc Scentsy Collection will be available at Scentsy.com, or through your consultant! If you don’t have a consultant be sure to check out my favorite one here!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- New Cotton Candy Minnie Backpack Now At Walt Disney World - October 21, 2020
- Enchanting New Special Edition Holiday Ariel Doll Makes A Splash! - October 20, 2020
- A New Haunted Mansion Dooney and Bourke Collection has Materialized - October 19, 2020