Welcome Spring with Spike the Bee Sipper from Epcot. Flower and Garden Festival has started and with the start comes Spike the Bee. Spike has his own merchandise line this year, and we saw the return on the Sboon (Spike the Bee Spoon) along with the cutest sipper. This is the second sipper we found this week over at Epcot. The first is the new Mickey Balloon Ear Sipper.
Spike the Bee Sipper is available at the Honey Bee-stro at the World Showcase entrance, near Port of Entry. He comes prefilled with a Honey-Peach Slush. We got our sipper for $15.00 and our Sboons for $2.50 each.
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board® – Near Port of Entry
Quell cravings with an incredible menu of foods and beverages infused with the nectar of the gods!
- Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread with Jalapeños, Bacon and House-made Whipped Honey Butter (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread with Whipped Honey-Ricotta Cheese, Marinated Vegetables and Goat Cheese
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Whipped Cream, Whipped Honey, Crystalized Honey, Honeycomb, Dehydrated Honey and Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses
- Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic)
- B.Nektar New Wave Lemonade Mead, Ferndale MI
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, FL (glass/bottle)
- Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka