Is your Disney vacation not close enough? Not sure what to do with all of your pre-vacation excitement? You are not alone!
Here are 5 ideas that my family and I use to get us through until our next vacation with Mickey and the gang…
- Join a Disney discussion forum to commiserate and post on Disney discussions regularly. Where can you find a forum? There are several on the net such as DVC News and or pages on Facebook like You Might Be A Disney Addict If…. Belonging to both discussion forums and Facebook groups will get you exposed to a wide range of people from newbies to Disney Addicts. What better way to share your excitement or get advice but from other Disney loving friends?
- Go over your Disney reservations and park plans. Did you download the My Disney Experience app for your iPhone yet? You love your smart phone and want to access Disney on the go. What better way to store all your Disney plans and check out park layouts before you go and still access them once you get to Disney?
- Stream Disney music. Have you tried
? Music gets people in the mood for all kinds of things. Disney music is no different! Whether you are listening to the music from your favorite Disney attraction or resort, it is sure to soothe and relax.
- Use a checklist and start pre-packing so you don’t forget all those Disney vacation essentials. There is no such thing as packing too soon! Wondering what the best source for all your Disney vacation planning needs is? Chip and Co. of course! The site holds a wealth of vacation planning tips and tricks.
- Watch Disney movies or stream videos from YouTube. From fireworks to character meet and greets, YouTube videos are a fantastic visual escape and great to prepare for what’s in store at the Happiest Place on Earth!
Hopefully, you and your family are closer to leaving for your magical Disney vacation and making new memories full of pixie dust. Whatever you do until it’s time to party with Mickey on Main Street, I hope these ideas were helpful and some of them even make it into your pre-vacation routine!
What things have you tried that got you through until your Disney vacation? Let’s hear your ideas!
- Disney World Room Only Discount is still available (chipandco.com)
- Disney Vacation Club to Expand to Include the Polynesian Resort (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!