Walt Disney World has a great deal for our neighbors to the North. With this offer, Canadian residents can save 20% on 4-day or longer tickets when purchased in advance before February 10, 2018. Tickets are valid through December 31, 2018.
What’s great is that this ticket offer can be paired with Disney’s newest “Sun and Fun” room discount!
- Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be on or before December 31, 2018.
- Tickets (unless upgraded to Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Options) are valid for admission to one theme park per day.
- Items are priced for Canadian Residents only.
- Savings compared to the price of the same ticket sold online at Disneyworld.ca.
- All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Water parks subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures. Admission is subject to capacity closures and to other restrictions.
- Tickets will be sold as exchange certificates, which must be redeemed at the theme park Main Entrance for admission.
- All adult Guests must present valid proof of Canadian residency that includes government-issued photo ID to exchange the certificate for a valid ticket at the theme park ticket window or Guest Relations prior to first use.
- Offer is valid for advance purchase only and is not available at Walt Disney World Resort theme park ticket windows.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I can help with everything from finding money-saving discounts to making difficult dining and FastPass+ reservations! Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Just fill out the form below or Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
If you are having trouble viewing the form above, click here.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.