In case you haven’t heard, Minnie Mouse will be getting her very own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. To celebrate this incredible achievement, Disney Springs and Downtown Disney will host a special event to honor Minnie’s polka dot infused style and flair. Aptly enough, the event will take place the day prior to National Polka Dot Day on Sunday, January 21st where guests will be invited to participate in a variety of fun offerings including a DJ dance party. Here’s a look at some of the activities that will be on offer.
Minnie Makeover – Starting on January 18, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique on both costs will offer a Minnie Dot Package which includes tutu, t-shirt bow and Minnie Mouse Hairstyle. This can be booked in advance to 407.WDW.STYLE in Florida or 714.781 STYLE in California. As a special bonus for participants, you’ll receive a complimentary Minnie Mouse dessert at Amorette’s Patisserie.
Pandora Jewellery – For a limited time, guests can purchase a Minnie Mouse gift set featuring three Minnie Mouse-inspired charms, plus a gift with purchase – a polka dot Minnie Mouse scarf!
The following activities will also be taking place at Disney Springs:
Alex & Ani – The first 100 guests each day (18th – 21st) will receive a FREE gift along with other in-store surprises.
Coach – Is offering a free gift with any purchase for guests visiting between the 18th and 21st.
DJ Dance Party – On January 21, the main event will be a DJ Dance Party in the heart of Town Center from 1 – 6 p.m. Minnie Mouse will make frequent appearances and we’re told frequent wardrobe changes! During the Party, a photo backdrop sponsored by PANDORA Jewelry as well as Disney PhotoPass photographers will be on site to capture the moment with fun props and frames to ensure you strike your most stylish pose.
M.A.C Cosmetics – Is offering a mini “Minnie-themed” inspired demos from January 18th – January 21st.
Polka Dot Brunch – Paddlefish – Taking place on January 21st, this special meal will run from 12 – 3 p.m. and will include a bit of pampering including complimentary hand massages from L’Occitane and make-up applications from Sephora.
In addition, from January 18 – January 22nd, the following retailers and eateries will offer Minnie Mouse discounts and/or Minnie-themed products.
- American Threads
- Aribbas Brothers
- JOHNNY WAS
- Luxury of Time by Diamonds International
- Sugarboo & Co
- Blaze Fast Fire’d Pizza
- Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea
- D-Luxe Burger
- The Ganachery
Staring on January 18th, Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort the following events will be taking place:
- World of Disney – This massive Disney retailer will be offering special Minnie Rock the Dots products.
- Sephora – During Minnie’s special day, Mouse-inspired makeovers will be the order of the day.
- Curl Suf – What better way to celebrate them with polka dot TOMS!
- Uva Bar – This eatery will be offering Minnie Mouse speciality apples as well as the popular polka dot milkshake.
- Wetzel’s Pretzels – Polka dot pepperoni pizzas will be on offer.
- DJ Dance Party – This event will keep thing rockin’ in Downtown Disney District on January 21 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. on the Downtown Disney LIVE! stage. PANDORA Jewelry has also sponsored a photo opportunity with Disney PhotoPass photographers on site to capture the moment with fun props and frames. Plus, you never know who may stop by!
The only requirement for redemption of these offers, regardless of where you enjoy the event? Dress in your polka dot best! So head on over to Disney’s downtown shopping districts and show your Minnie-side.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Packages are currently available to book through until the end of 2018. Read below to find out how you can get your FREE quote.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Disney Reveals New Featurette for “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms” - September 25, 2018
- Jack Skellington Chocolate Pinatas Have Arrived at The Ganachery in Disney Springs - September 24, 2018
- New Upstairs Dining Room and Pizza Window Coming to Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria - September 23, 2018