Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Releases Food & Wine Classic 2023 Menus
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel has unveiled the tantalizing menu for the 14th edition of its highly anticipated Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic, scheduled for Friday, Nov. 10 and Saturday, Nov. 11. This year’s culinary extravaganza features a diverse lineup of over 20 delectable offerings, including both exciting new creations and cherished festival classics sourced from the hotel’s resident restaurants, lounges, and exclusive festival pop-ups.
Throughout the two enchanting nights of the event, guests will embark on a culinary journey spanning various cuisines, with options ranging from Mexican, Italian, sushi, and steak to seafood and barbecue, all thoughtfully presented at the event’s diverse food stations. To add to the excitement, a distinct menu will be showcased each night, ensuring that attendees have a fresh and exciting experience on both evenings.
In addition to the culinary delights, guests will have the pleasure of choosing from an impressive selection of over 150 exceptional wines and beverages hailing from various corners of the globe. This event promises to be a feast for the senses, offering a fusion of world-class flavors and beverages in the heart of the magical Disney experience.
All-new dishes include:
- Red chile chicken taco with avocado, tomatillo, pico de gallo and queso fresco on corn tortillas from Rosa Mexicano
- Smoked American Lamb: Hand-crafted lamb, smoked cumin and harissa barbeque sauce, roasted black pepper and date puree, and pickled mustard greens from Smokin’ D’s BBQ
- Gorgonzola cheese filled agnolotti with spiced pear, walnuts, nasturtium, and ‘Nduja vinaigrette from Il Mulino
- Tonnarelli Pasta: House-made tonnarelli pasta, steamed baby clams, roasted tomato sauce, Calabrian chili, and guanciale from Amare
- Congee: Slow-cooked rice porridge, shrimp dumpling, fried shallot, green onion, garlic, and crispy chili flakes from China Town pop-up
Returning favorites include:
- Roasted Linz heritage black Angus beef tenderloin with potato puree, pearl onion, Dijon mustard, and cognac sauce from Shula’s Steak House
- Signature classic guacamole en molcajete with fresh tortilla chips and roasted tomato salsa from Rosa Mexicano
- Crispy cauliflower with sweet and spicy Thai chili sauce shoyu from the Beer Garden
- Dragon roll: Crispy shrimp, yellowfin tuna, Haas avocado, and kewpie mayonnaise from Kimonos
- Baked ricotta cheese, carrot two ways, radish, tomato, and pine nut “gremolata” from Il Mulino
Additionally, the hotel’s pastry team will showcase a delectable array of all-new desserts, to be announced at a later date.
For a complete list of 2023 menu offerings, please visit swandolphinfoodandwineclassic.com/eat/menus/.
The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic offers guests unlimited tastings at outdoor stations featuring culinary and beverage selections from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants and exclusive pop-ups amidst a festive backdrop of live entertainment on the hotel’s scenic causeway. The event runs from 5:30-9 p.m. on Nov. 10 and Nov. 11.
During educational seminars prior to the causeway event, guests can expand their knowledge of wine, beer, spirits, or pasta-making through hands-on learning experiences led by the resort’s award-winning food and beverage team. All seminars require separate tickets and space is limited. Specific dates and times of each seminar are available at www.foodandwineclassic.com.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit www.foodandwineclassic.com.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!