The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic have just been announced for its 11th year. This year’s Food & Wine will take place on October 29 and Saturday, October 30. Last year’s event was postponed due to the pandemic and health and safety measures implemented by the Walt Disney World resort. Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine is one of our favorite events of the year and we are looking forward to the return of Food & Wine. For more information, please keep on reading and find links at the bottom.
An annual tradition since 2010, the event makes its return to the fall after a one-year hiatus and highly successful debut of the Spring Food & Wine Classic. Set outside among the scenic ambiance of the resort, the event features live music, over 20 food stations, 100 beverage selections, and immersive themed areas, such as the beer garden and the bubble lounge.
“This event means so much to us because we get to share our passion for food and beverage with our guests in a tangible, interactive way,” said Luciano Sperduto, the resort’s director of food & beverage. “We couldn’t be more excited to pick up where we left off and create an even more delicious, energetic, and memorable experience this year.”
Menu highlights will include:
- Hand-crafted smoked pork belly, apple butter-bourbon barbeque, buttered grits, shaved radish, roasted chestnut puree served by Smokin’ D’s BBQ
- Roasted Linz heritage black angus beef tenderloin, mashed potatoes, roasted carrots, hollandaise sauce served by Shula’s Steak House
- Kimonos Roll: ahi tuna, yellowtail, sustainable salmon, wasabi mayonnaise served by Kimonos
Themed areas will include:
- The Beer Garden
- The Bubble Lounge
- The Pig & The Poke
- China Town
Overnight packages for the event start at $580 and event-only tickets options are $165 per person (inclusive of tax and service fees, for more information or to book, visit www.FoodandWineClassic.com. Guests can now reserve accommodations at the resort’s newest tower, the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve, a 14-story hotel offering an upscale, boutique atmosphere as well as 149 suites ideal for families.
The event will employ appropriate safety measures in accordance with Center for Disease Control recommendations and Walt Disney World policies at the time of the event.
With a variety of restaurants and lounges and a distinguished culinary and beverage team, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin continually earns national recognition for their food and beverage program. The resort boasts numerous certified wine sommeliers and 1,400 wine selections.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- New Leather & Suede Minnie Ears at Disney Springs - July 26, 2021
- Dining review of the newly reopened Sebastian’s Bistro - July 26, 2021
- Super Cute Disney Loungefly Riviera Resort Minnie Ears by Loungefly Spotted - July 26, 2021