The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic returns to celebrate its milestone 10th year Friday, Nov. 8 and Saturday, Nov. 9, featuring interactive seminars, live entertainment and more than 90 unlimited food and beverage stations to enjoy.
Guests will delight in numerous opportunities to sip and savor along the resort’s causeway, private lake and private beach from 5:30-9 p.m. while enjoying live music and cuisine from the resort’s award-winning restaurants, along with wine, beer and spirits samplings from around the globe.
A Decade of Food and Fun
In celebration of its 10th year, the Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine is amping up the party with the debut of a surf party-themed area called Hang 10. Taking up residence on the resort’s white sand beach, Hang 10 will immerse guests in a surf-themed beach party with a live band, decorations, Spritzes, hard seltzer and two new dishes:
- Fry Basket featuring clams, shrimp, oysters and fries
- Hearts of Palm Ceviche with lime juice, Bermuda onion, bell pepper and chili peppers.
With 28 food stations serving a variety of cuisines, there is an option to satisfy every palate. Featured restaurants include Todd English’s bluezoo, Shula’s Steak House, Kimonos and more. Six themed areas will serve food and beverages that transport guests around the world and through time via their mouths, with Chinatown, Beer Garden, Carnival Corner, Bubbles Lounge, The Pig & Poke and all-new Hang 10.
Some new dishes on the 2019 menu include:
- Pan-seared rockfish with cotechino, toasted fregola, romanesco with Lambrusco from Todd English’s bluezoo
- Vegan pho with rice noodle, bok choy, carrot, bamboo shoot, hoisin and sriracha from Fresh Mediterranean Market
- Organic Kabocha Squash Ravioli with pumpkin seed and sage gremolata, pumpkin crema and pecorino from Il Mulino
Returning favorites include:
- Oven-roasted beef rib eye from Shula’s Steak House
- Kimonos and Dragon Sushi Roll from Kimonos
- Yu Chen’s crispy duck at Chinatown
World Champion Pastry Chef Laurent Branlard sweetens the evening with his selection of decadent desserts:
- Key Lime Curd Frangipane
- Chocolate Peanut Ganache Filled S’mores
- Berry Pavlova
- Molten Chocolate Bananas Foster
Seminars and Entertainment
Foodies looking for a way to add something extra to their festival experience can attend hands-on educational seminars taught by members of the resort’s award-winning food and beverage team. Classes offered this year include: whiskey (new for 2019), wine blending, Italian wines, champagne, beer, craft cocktails, pasta making, sushi and sake and wine and cheese pairing. All seminars require separate tickets and space is limited.
Live music will be performed on both days of the event, featuring a variety of musical stylings. Performances will include:
- The Boys in the Band, performing hits from The Beach Boys, The Eagles, Chicago and more, making their festival debut in Hang 10
- The Champagne Orchestra, which reimagines popular songs from every decade, debuting in the Bubble Lounge
- Captain Harry returns to the Beer Garden, performing a rich blend of rock, soul, jazz and reggae
- Epic, performing today’s best dance, pop and party rock music in the Dolphin clamshell fountain
- 501 Blues, playing the top blues, soul and classic rock hits from the past 40 years in the Dolphin clamshell fountain
- Atlantic City Boys, featuring the rock ‘n’ roll harmonies of the Beach Boys, Drifters, the BeeGees and Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, performing in the Dolphin clamshell fountain
Event and Ticket Information
The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic offers guests unlimited tastings at 97 stations featuring culinary selections from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants and wine from more than 60 wineries amidst a festive backdrop of live entertainment on the hotel’s scenic causeway, Friday, Nov. 8 and Saturday, Nov. 9 from 5:30-9 p.m.
Interactive educational seminars highlighting wine, whiskey, beer, pasta, sushi and more will take place prior to the causeway event both days. Seminar tickets, event tickets and more information can be found at www.SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com or by calling 1-800-227-1500.
With 18 restaurants and lounges and a distinguished culinary and beverage team, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel continually earns national recognition for its food and beverage program. The hotel features more than 70 certified wine sommeliers and 1,400 wine selections.
Calendar Listing Information
What: Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic
Info: The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort returns for its 10th year Nov. 8-9, showcasing a vast array of food and beverage options and informative seminars conducted by members of the resort’s award-winning food and beverage team.
The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic consists of 10 food and beverage seminars, live entertainment, a beer garden and 97 food and beverage stations, featuring appetizing selections from the resort’s signature restaurants including Shula’s Steak House, Il Mulino New York Trattoria and Todd English’s bluezoo, as well as wines, beers and cocktails from around the world.
When – Friday, Nov. 8 and Saturday, Nov. 9
- Outdoor causeway event: Friday, Nov. 8 and Saturday, Nov. 9; 5:30-9 p.m.
Where – Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort Causeway
- 1200 Epcot Resorts Blvd. Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
Ticket Information: – Advance purchase unlimited food and beverage samples: $145 per person (including taxes)
- Interactive seminars start at $55 per person, per class (including taxes)
For more information or to book, please visit www.SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com or call 1-800-227-1500