Hiya all. It is Anoymouse here. Walt Disney World rolling is rolling out their MyMagic+ , finally we can see how this is going to work. I know if you are like me you have been waiting to hear about how the MyMagic+ works and the pro and cons. Well in my recent gossip I have heard MyMagic+ ‘Touch to Pay’ system is rolling out to many more locations across Walt Disney World property next week. The ‘Touch to Pay’ system allows guests staying at a Walt Disney World Resort to use their Key to the World card and PIN number to pay by simply touching the card to the RFID reader.
Available from next week:
- Typhoon Lagoon
- Wide World of Sports
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Anywho that is all the Disney Gossip I have right now. For my past Gossip articles be sure to check them out here.
- Taking the Disney Guest Experience to the Next Level by adding My Magic+ (chipandco.com)
- Updates & Details on Disney’s My Magic+ (chipandco.com)
Some of what she’ll report is confirmed, some is based on information from the rumor mill, and some, frankly, she just read on the bathroom wall in Fantasyland.
So take it with a grain of salt and have fun!
Latest posts by Anonymouse (see all)
- Will We Find Out the Opening Date of Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland Next Week? - February 21, 2019
- Are Disney Free Dining Dates Coming Soon? - April 11, 2018
- Could A New Japanese Restaurant Be Coming to the World Showcase? - January 20, 2018