Hiya all. It is Anoymouse here. Walt Disney World rolling is rolling out their MyMagic+ , finally we can see how this is going to work. I know if you are like me you have been waiting to hear about how the MyMagic+ works and the pro and cons. Well in my recent gossip I have heard MyMagic+ ‘Touch to Pay’ system is rolling out to many more locations across Walt Disney World property next week. The ‘Touch to Pay’ system allows guests staying at a Walt Disney World Resort to use their Key to the World card and PIN number to pay by simply touching the card to the RFID reader.
Available from next week:
- Typhoon Lagoon
- Wide World of Sports
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Anywho that is all the Disney Gossip I have right now. For my past Gossip articles be sure to check them out here.
- Taking the Disney Guest Experience to the Next Level by adding My Magic+ (chipandco.com)
- Updates & Details on Disney’s My Magic+ (chipandco.com)