The Walt Disney Statue in the center of the Magic Kingdom will soon be refurbished for the Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration.
The partner statue is going to be stripped down, cleaned, and protected just in time for Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary Celebration which starts on October 1st, 2021.
Disney has so many projects going on right now to get the Magic Kingdom ready for the 50th Anniversary.
Here are just a few projects going on now:
- Goofy’s Barnstormer gets a fresh coat of paint for 50th Anniversary
- Beauty & the Beast Castle being repainted for 50th Anniversary
- Storybook Circus in the Magic Kingdom to receive 50th Anniversary Updates
- Scrim removed from Peter Pan’s Flight in the Magic Kingdom
- Painting continues of the roofs in Fantasyland to prepare for Disney World’s 50th
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Universal Orlando updates its face mask policy - July 29, 2021
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over Black Widow Release - July 29, 2021
- Destination D23 event at Walt Disney World sells out in minutes - July 29, 2021