Great news for those going to EPCOT in early 2021! The Voices of Liberty will be returning to entertain audiences during the 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts.
The Voices of Liberty will take to the stage at America Gardens Theatre with a brand-new showcase — the Disney Songbook — performing a variety of favorite Disney songs and celebrating the artistry of Disney composers and lyricists.
It’s certainly different to have them performing at a different venue, but it’s for the sake of physical distancing to allow more viewers. The festival runs from January 8 through February 22, 2021.
Immerse yourself in the arts:
- Culinary Arts – Discover creative twists on irresistible bites and sips around the World Showcase and Future World at Epcot.
- Performing Arts – Catch captivating entertainment everywhere you turn.
- Visual Arts –Explore a variety of galleries, hands-on workshops, and the Animation Academy.
The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts offers fun for the whole family. Here is just a sketch of what to expect when the event debuts in January:
- Indulge in over 15 Food Studios serving culinary art all around World Showcase
- Explore and purchase the brilliant and diverse work of Disney and other invited artists on display in marketplaces encircling World Showcase Lagoon
- Step into the scene at special photo locations scattered around the park
- Participate in a paint-by-number mural that serves as a collaborative art project for all
- Watch as visiting artists create magic right before your eyes
- Catch performances by favorite EPCOT musical artists Mariachi Cobre and the JAMMitors.
- Join an artful scavenger hunt and search for Figment around World Showcase
- Shop for festival-exclusive merchandise
Stay tuned to Chip and Co for more details on the 2021 Epcot Festival of the Arts.
Photo Credit: Disney