Viva La Música Returns to SeaWorld Orlando for Two Unforgettable Weekends in May
SeaWorld Orlando is hosting Viva La Musica, the fan-favorite Latin festival, for two weekends this month. From May 14-15 and May 22-23 park visitors can enjoy the sights, sounds, and flavors of this festival that includes red-hot local entertainment featuring salsa, bachata, reggaetón, and more. Discover authentic cuisine inspired by the colorful flavors of the Caribbean, Spain, and Central & South America. Celebrate Latin tradition with chef-curated dishes such as Seafood Paella, Mojo Roasted Pork, Empanadas, and Mojitos.
Incredible Live Musical Performances
Viva La Música is highlighted by a series of sensational live concerts that will have you dancing out of your seat. The party will not stop once these award-winning musicians take the stage. In addition, guests can experience local, Latin performances and family-friendly cultural activities throughout the park. The headline concert lineup includes:
- May 14, Grupo Manía (2:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m. at Nautilus Theater)
- May 15, El Gran Combo (2:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m. at Nautilus Theater)
- May 21, Poncho Sanchez (2:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m. at Nautilus Theater)
- May 22, Proyecto Uno (2:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m. at Nautilus Theater)
Fiery Flavors All Weekend Long
In addition to amazing live concerts, the festival includes eight limited-time Viva La Música food booths where guests can savor authentic, Latin-inspired drinks and dishes, such as:
- Bebidas y Bebidas—serving up specialty cocktails like the new mangonada – a sweet Mexican smoothie with the option to be served in a pineapple.
- Empanadas Stand—offering fan-favorite empanadas, homemade doughs stuffed with ground beef or chicken and cheese and fried golden brown, or the sweet dulce de leche empanada made with caramel and queso.
- Bacalaitos—featuring savory dishes like the crispy fried codfish with mojo aioli, chicken & salsa verde tamales and tasty churros.
- Paella Stand—serving authentic Latin cuisine like paella made with mussels, clams, shrimps, and chorizo on the bed of flavorful saffron rice and stuffed ropa vieja arepas.
If you’d like to visit SeaWorld Orlando during Viva La Musica, contact me today to start planning your trip! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel and my services are complimentary.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!