Discover the beauty and magic of Southeast Asia through the splendor of Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos. Filled with history and tradition, these countries offer their own natural beauty, artistic elegance, and philosophies of living that permeates everything from their martial arts and religious practices to their delicious regional cuisine.
You can explore the splendor of these locales with Adventures by Disney, including taking part in local customs like a sunrise alms ceremony with monks, savoring a regional cooking class, connecting with the majesty of temples such as Angkor Wat, studying Tai Chi with a master and so much more.
Take a look at some of the highlights of this amazing 12-day, 11-night Adventures by Disney vacation in this video.
2019 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Vacation Highlights
- Explore Ho Chi Minh City – Marvel at this stunning multi-cultural city where skyscrapers and pagodas share the skyline.
- Mekong River Delta Cruise – Glide past the villages and floating markets that make up the landscape of life on this mighty river.
- Cú Chi Tunnels – Walk through the network of tunnels used as a base of operations by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War.
- Ancient Hoi An Village Tour – the ornate temples, preserved buildings and bustling markets of this beautiful city.
- Vietnamese Cooking Class – Use regional ingredients from Hoi An’s central market in a private class with a local chef.
- Temples of Luang Prabang – Stroll the winding pathways and tour the elegant Buddhist temples of this mystical town.
- Chinese Lantern Workshop – Create your own colorful Chinese lantern to bring home as a keepsake from your adventure.
- Vietnam War Remnants Museum – Discover a trove of historic artifacts and photographs from the Vietnam War.
- Marble Mountains – Meditate in the sanctuaries and pagoda temples that fill the 5 mystical hills of this peaceful setting.
- Tai Chi Class with a Master – Energize your mind, body and spirit as you learn the gentle art of Tai Chi from a Tai Chi master.
- Electric Cart Tour of Hanoi – Go “green” as you board an electric cart for a tour through the Old Quarter of ancient Hanoi.
- Angkor Archaeological Park Tuk-tuk Tour – Hop aboard a motorized tuk-tuk as you tour the temples and monuments.
- Thang Long Water Puppetry Theatre – Experience this centuries-old art form performed in a waist-deep pool.
- Living Land Rice Farm – Learn the ancient methods of rice production at this gorgeous organic community farm.
- Kuang Si Butterfly Park – See the dazzling colors and fascinating eco-system created for the study of the butterflies of Laos.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote (or fill out the form below) from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from MickeyTravels, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.