This year, Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of special benefits for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! DVC Members and their guests can enter Magic Kingdom park 2 hours earlier than ever before, as early as 2 pm! Simply present your valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and your event ticket at the main entrance touch points to take advantage of this benefit. This benefit is valid for the Member and up to 7 guests with tickets to this event—a total of 8 people.
The following details apply to this special Member offer and event.
Member discounted tickets available for Disney Vacation Club Members for ticket purchases made up until one (1) day prior to applicable event date. The following 2018 event dates are valid for this offer:
- August 2018: 17, 24, 28 and 31
- September 2018: 3, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28 and 30
- October 2018: 2, 4, 8, 9, 11, 14, 16, 21 and 23
- Member discounted tickets are based on day-of-event prices.
- Space is limited and tickets are available while supplies last.
- May not be combined with other discounts or promotions.
- Online and mobile purchases unavailable on day of event.
- Ticket purchase is limited to the Member and up to 7 guests—a total of 8 tickets.
- Tickets are nonrefundable and may not be sold or transferred for commercial use.
- All discounted tickets will be set up for Will-Call. A valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card must be shown at the time of ticket pick-up.
- Tickets are valid only for specific event dates and times.
- Costumes subject to Disney guidelines and should not be obstructive or offensive.
- Ages 2 and under: no ticket required.
- Prices, entertainment, attractions, ticket types, entitlements and other event elements are subject to change without notice.
Before you brew up ideas for your next disguise, review our latest list of tips.
While we encourage creativity, we also value safety and good judgment. Please take a moment to read over our latest rules and regulations:
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
For Guests ages 13 and under:
Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
For Guests ages 14 and older:
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g. full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts, and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic lightsabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- May not wear masks of any kind.
For more information on DVC discounted tickets and early entry into the party, click here!
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click the link above or fill out the form below from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from MickeyTravels, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!