A behind-the-scenes look at the new collection of 2012 bridal gowns and introducing Royal Maidens, Royal Blossoms and veils.
Alfred Angelo designer Michael Shettel provides an enchanting look into the 2012 Disney Fairy Tale Weddings by Alfred Angelo bridal collection during Bridal Week in New York. The video also showcases the collection’s newest editions: Royal Maidens, Royal Blossoms and veils in a runway fashion show.
The 2012 Disney Fairy Tale Weddings by Alfred Angelo bridal collection is inspired by eight Disney Princess characters including Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Tiana and Disney’s newest Princess, Rapunzel. Featuring modern details, new embellishments, hidden treasures and fantasy styling, the gowns are fresh, romantic and dreamy.
The “Royal Maidens” bridesmaid collection includes dresses in satin, luxe taffeta and chiffon, in an array of stylish silhouettes for the Disney bride’s “ladies in waiting”. Dresses will be available in up to 60 colors, including Disney-inspired shades like Enchanted Glow, Moonlight Waltz, and Royal Bloom. The collection will start at $159, and be available in sizes 0-18, 16W-30W.
The flower girl dresses, called “Royal Blossoms,” are designed as mini versions of the Disney Fairy Tale Weddings by Alfred Angelo bridal gowns. The collection is offered for flower girls, but is also designed for special occasions and holidays. The flower girl collection will be available in sizes 2 toddler to girls size 16.
The 2012 collection will be in stores in January, but you can see all the upcoming styles now on Disney Living’s YouTube channel.
- 2012 Disney Fairy Tale Weddings by Alfred Angelo collection introduces Royal Maidens, Royal Blossoms and Disney Veils (chipandco.com)
- Kate Aspen to Release Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Favor and Gift Collection (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Chris Evans Celebrates the Holidays at the Magic Kingdom - November 30, 2021
- Universal Orlando files new permits for construction on Epic Universe - November 30, 2021
- New holiday treats not to be missed at Walt Disney World - November 29, 2021