Hey there guys and gals. Your friendly neighborhood Disney Gossip Columnist Anonymouse here.
Before I spill today’s Gossip I just wanted to thank Chip for allowing me use of this SMALL forum- maybe he’ll have more than 10 followers one of these days. And that is a BIG maybe 🙂
Just heard some juicy gossip about plans to change Captain EO into a all new experience- we could soon have 3D Wall-E flying in our faces at the parks as early as next year. Something new and futuristic again in that venue! At least it will work until we find ourselves in the days of Wall-E and he is cleaning the earth while we are chillin’ in outer space drinking dinner out of straws and sitting in floating chairs. Red is the new Blue 🙂
From what I head Disney might even try something 4D to compete with Universal’s Shrek Experience. I love my seat bouncing and jerking as I watch a show.
If you remember Captain EO was brought back January 2010 after a 13 year run of “Honey I Shrunk the Audience” after the passing of the late Michael Jackson. We’ll have to wait until after the trial fiasco to see if they make anything official, at least if they are smart they will wait.
Anywho that is all the Disney Gossip I have right now.
- Chip’s Epcot Touring Plan (chipandco.com)
- Disney Confidential – Fantasmic Closing? (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Will We Find Out the Opening Date of Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland Next Week? - February 21, 2019
- Are Disney Free Dining Dates Coming Soon? - April 11, 2018
- Could A New Japanese Restaurant Be Coming to the World Showcase? - January 20, 2018