Valentine’s Day is just a few weeks away. Guests visiting Walt Disney World can celebrate at select resort hotels with the Valentine’s Celebration Package.
This celebration package is similar to the package guests were able to order on New Year’s Eve.
The Valentine’s Day Celebration Wine Package at the Value resorts includes a small bottle of Ruffino Prosecco D.O.C. Sparkling Wine as well as an assortment of Chocolate Ganaches. The price is $15 plus tax.
The Valentine’s Day Celebration Wine Package at Deluxe & Moderate resorts includes a small bottle of François Montand Blanc de Blancs Brut Sparkling Wine as well as a mini assortment of Chocolate Ganaches. The price is $17 plus tax.
This package will only be available on Valentine’s Day weekend and is only available at select resorts.
You will be able to find the package at:
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Landscapes of Flavor
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort – Everything POP Food Court
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort – P & J’s Southern Takeout
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort – Centertown Market
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – Three Bridges Bar and Grill
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort – Beach Club Marketplace
- Disney’s Boardwalk Inn – Boardwalk Bakery, The Pizza Window
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort – The Market at Ale & Compass
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Roaring Fork
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Sanaa To Go
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort – Gasparilla Island Grill
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – Capt. Cook’s
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Contempo Cafe, The Wave…of American Flavors
- Disney’s Riviera Resort – Primo Piatto
- Disney’s Saratoga Spring Resort – The Artist’s Palette
- Olivia’s Cafe To Go – Disney’s Old Key West Resort.
Will you be visiting the Walt Disney World Resort over Valentine’s Day weekend?