My Disney Experience has updated their app to make it easier for all to order food, in advance, from wherever you happen to be! New, colorful icons are now included in the ordering process, along with more pictures of food items.
This update also features great news for guests with dietary restrictions and food allergies. It is now easier than ever to access options that fit their needs!
There are more than 20 locations around Walt Disney World Resort that offer Mobile Ordering through the My Disney Experience App. In just a few quick steps, you can order your food through the App.
- Open the app.
- Tap “Order Food.”
- Choose your selected, available restaurant, browse the menu and make selections.
- Review your details and purchase either by credit/debit card or Disney Dining Plan.
- Tap “I’m Here, Prepare My Order” as you arrive at the restaurant.
- Pick up your oder at the “Mobile Order Pick Up” sign.
- Enjoy your meal!
Mobile ordering is perfect when you’re out and about having fun, but lose track of time, only to realize you’re starving right in the middle of the lunch hour! Save time and order while you’re in line for Space Mountain and then head to Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe after for a delicious Angus Bacon Cheeseburger without waiting in line!
Have you used the mobile ordering feature yet while you’ve visited the parks? It’s a great tool. If you haven’t had a chance to visit the parks and want to do so, I’d love to chat. Fill out my form below and we can talk about all the things and how to get your magical vacation planned and underway!
Buy memories, not things. That’s been my family’s motto for the last several years. If this is you, let’s chat. I am a full-service travel agent, but I specialize in Disney Destinations® and the Universal Orlando Resort®. I am with Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner of Chip and Company. I am here to make all of your travel wishes come true! If you’re jumping out of your seat with excitement for traveling in 2019, let’s chat. My services are entirely FREE! To receive a no-hassle, no-obligation quote, email me at email@example.com and/or follow me on Facebook.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Laura Mason (see all)
- “The Lion King” Celebration at Disney California Adventure June 7th - April 9, 2019
- RunDisney Event Pre-Sale Registration Details - April 4, 2019
- Disney Parks Dominates Hospitality & Theme Park Study - April 2, 2019