Disney’s All-Star Movies resort is one of the many resorts currently going through refurbishments. Here is the latest update on the All-Star Movies Resort Refurbishment.
The resort is receiving major room updates including new floors and double beds being replaced with queen beds among other changes. Currently, the Buzz section building 10 and Woody section building 9 is closed for the room refurbishment. If you happen to be wandering around the resort and see room marked with the little movie cameras, those are the newly refurbished rooms.
The new rooms at All-Star Movies will be very similar to refurbished rooms at Pop Century. They will include the following updates:
- Vinyl wood plank flooring
- Two queen beds – One of the beds is a Murphy bed that folds up into a table when not in use
- Wall-mounted flat screen TV
- USB ports throughout the room
- Pocket door between living area and bathroom
- Mirror in bathroom with LED lighting
- Sliding glass door in the shower
- Extra shelving in vanity area
- Electronic safe
- Mini-fridge with glass door
- Coffee makers will be standard in every room
Once renovations at All-Star Movies are complete, All-Star Music will be next, followed by All-Star Sports. Room renovations at All-Star Movies began earlier this year and should be completed by winter of 2018.
Imagine yourself sharing the spotlight with some of your favorite Disney friends, as you headline your very own all-star adventure. Stay at a Disney Resort hotel that salutes the legends of Disney films—from the dotted pups of 101 Dalmatians to the playful toys of Andy’s Room— with whimsical, larger-than-life décor.
Stay tuned with Chip and Co for any more Updates on All-Star Movies Resort Refurbishment.
Would you like to stay at Disney’s All-Star Movies resort or any of their other fantastic resorts? Contact me and let’s start planning!
There are still fantastic 2018 packages available. Send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner!
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Whitney Littlejohn (see all)
- Four More Disneyland Resort Restaurants Participate in Mobile Ordering - September 26, 2018
- Is PizzeRizzo Going to Seasonal Hours? - September 26, 2018
- Halloween Fun at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa - September 26, 2018