Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame is breaking records, not only in the box office department, but in the style department too! Marvel and Foot Locker have joined forces to commemorate the new film with a collection of Avengers Adidas! There are five “Heroes Among Us” styles, plus a special run of AM4s designed with artist Jen Bartel featuring Thanos and Captain Marvel.
The Adidas AM4s feature designs by the amazingly talented Jen Bartel. Her unique and fantastic style brings to life Captain Marvel and Thanos in the amazing details of these shoes. The Captain Marvel style sold out almost instantly when they debuted, and they were so fantastic too!
The “Heroes Among Us” sneakers are not only inspired by Marvel characters, but by famous Basketball players who inspire fans and athletes both on and off the court. They come in five of Adidas’ most popular basketball silhouettes as well. The collection honors the brand’s basketball heroes: James Harden, Damian Lillard, Tracy McGrady, John Wall, and Candace Parker.
The Heroes Among Us collection includes:
- Harden Vol. 3 – Representing Iron Man
- Dame 5 – Representing Black Panther
- T-Mac 1 – Representing Nick Fury
- N3XT L3V3L – Representing Captain America
- Pro Vision – Representing Captain Marvel
You can find the new Avengers Adidas online at FootLocker.com now, but these heroes won’t stick around long!
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Danielle L (see all)
- Disney x Love Your Melon Beanies Coming Soon This Fall - October 14, 2019
- Check Out The 10th Anniversary Dooney And Bourke MagicBand - October 13, 2019
- New Haunted Mansion Tiki Mug For Halloween Coming To Disneyland - October 12, 2019