Universal Orlando announced today that their brand-new resort, Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites, is now available to be booked for stays starting in May 2020. The coastal-themed resort will be located at the corner of Universal Boulevard and International Drive.
This resort will house 2,050 guest rooms and suites inspired by breathtaking sunsets and coastal themes. The guest rooms start at $76 per night while the 2-Bedroom Suites start at $115 per night for a 7-night stay. The 2-Bedroom Suites are the perfect accommodations for larger families since they comfortably fit up to 6 people. They also feature a kitchenette and separate bath and vanity areas which allows everyone to get ready in the morning with ease.
Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites will join its sister property, Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites, in the all-new Value hotel category. Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites opens its doors to guests starting in August 2019. With this addition, there will now be a total of eight resort options for guests wishing to visit Universal Orlando. Guests will have an option for virtually every style and budget!
As with the other Universal Orlando Resorts, guests of both Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites as well as Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites can take advantage of the Universal Orlando benefits that are exclusive to guests staying on property. These benefits include:
- Early Park Admission which allows guests to visit one of Universal Orlando’s three theme parks (Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Volcano Bay)
- Complimentary transportation to and from the theme parks and Universal CityWalk via shuttle bus
- Destination-wide charging privileges through the use of the room key
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to the hotel
Don’t the photos of the resort look gorgeous? I am very excited to see this in person next year!
Source: Universal Orlando
Would you like to experience Universal Orlando Resort? If so, I would love to assist in planning your trip! I am a travel planner with Key to the World Travel – the Official Travel Partner of Chip & Co. I specialize in Disney Destinations and am certified in Universal Orlando Resort as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts. My planning services are FREE when you book with me! Contact me today at 908-773-0930. You can also email me at email@example.com, follow me on Facebook or fill out the form below.
Latest posts by Nicole Newgas (see all)
- The Recently Introduced Hei Hei Cone Is No Longer Available - April 17, 2019
- New Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party Coming To Disney California Adventure Park - April 17, 2019
- Cornish Pixies Announced As Magical Creature Featured In Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure - April 16, 2019