“IT’S NEVER TOO SOON TO START PANICKING”…..as it’s been told by Universal Orlando when they talk about this year’s upcoming Halloween Horror Night event! Too late! I’m panicking! They released some details of this year’s event today, and it includes a crazy clown! A CRAZY CLOWN! You might have heard of him, Jack? Yes, the legendary Jack the Clown is returning for Universal Orlando’s 25th Anniversary of Halloween Horror Nights. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
On select nights from September 18th through November 1st, 2015, you’ll have the chance to explore NINE terrifying haunted houses to play in! Follow the sounds of Jack’s maniacal laughter and enter his carnival as you’ll stumble upon FIVE scare zones throughout the streets where creatures lurk around every turn, but that’s not all you can enjoy TWO truly outrageously funny live shows, and experience many of the park’s most exciting rides and attractions too!
Halloween Horror Night Event Ticket Prices:
The ticket prices are not currently out, but there’s a rumor going around as to what they might be. I’ve listed them below, but remember it’s just a rumor at this point. Once Universal Orlando releases the actual ticket prices for the event I’ll update.
- Single Night Admission is around $102 per person
- Frequent Fear Pass is around $95 per person
- Frequent Fear Pass+ is around $111 per person
- Rush of Fear is around $84 per person
Florida Resident or Annual Pass Discounted Tickets:
- Single Night Admission Non Peak Night is around $50 per person
- Single Night Admission Friday Night is around $61 per person
- Single Night Admission Saturday Night is around $77 per person
Annual Pass Discounted Tickets:
- Frequent Fear Pass is around $84 per person
- Frequent Fear Pass+ is around $99 per person
- Rush of Fear is around $73 per person
I’m going to be honest………these prices seem a bit low to me even though it’s an increase from last year, so be prepared for a higher listing once Universal Orlando makes an official release of the prices for the tickets as well as the Express Passes.
Halloween Horror Nights Hotel & Ticket Package:
Enjoy on-site hotel accommodations, Park-to-Park daytime admission to both theme parks, admission to Halloween Horror Nights and more from only $165* per adult, per night, tax inclusive. Advance purchase required for this amazing event as this special package tends to sell out fast.
*Rate is per adult, per night, tax inclusive and based on double adult occupancy for a 3-night stay at one of the on-site hotels or one of the many partner hotels available. Subject to availability, room type limited, hotel, and travel dates selected. The number of rooms available on this promotion is limited. Rates are higher on Friday & Saturday nights.
Perks of staying on-site with this amazing package include:
- Early Park Admission grants access to select attractions at a single Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal one hour before scheduled park opening
- Access to select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk
- Be among the first to scream with special access to a dedicated Halloween Horror Nights entry gate each event night until 8:00pm
- Complimentary shuttle buses to and from both theme parks and CityWalk, plus walking paths to make getting around the resort fast and easy so you can make the most of your time
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
- Universal Orlando resort-wide charging privileges with room key
For more information about the ultimate Halloween getaway with On-Site Hotel + Ticket Packages contact me anytime. Stay tuned for more updates about this amazing event including my “tips” and “must do’s” for this year’s event.
My name is Leigh Saleh. I’m a Travel Agent with World of Magic Travel. I’m a Universal Orlando Specialist, SeaWorld Parks Specialist, Legoland Florida Specialist and a Disney Destination Specialist as well as many more destinations including cruise lines. Email me today at email@example.com to book your next “Magical” family vacation to your favorite destination.
You can also visit my Facebook page, click here for more details, and updates on special offers to your favorite travel destinations. You will also find a ton of pictures from Walt Disney World,Disney Cruise Line, SeaWorld, Universal Orlando, and Legoland Florida.
**Some photographs are from personal visits to Universal Orlando. The Official photographs and Youtube video provided by Universal Orlando**
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!