Universal Orlando Resort recently announced additional operational changes to Universal CityWalk and resort hotels due to COVID-19 concerns.
- Universal CityWalk at Universal Orlando will close at midnight March 16
- All hotels at Universal Orlando Resort will close at 5 p.m. on Friday, March 20
- These closures are anticipated to last through March 31
Universal also stated: We are working hard to take care of the needs of our guests and team members. We have created flexible programs for guests who have booked travel packages, tickets or accommodations with us. We will continue to monitor this ongoing situation and follow the guidance of the appropriate health agencies.
In regards to Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal CityWalk Hollywood, these operational changes were announced:
- Universal will close its owned and operated venues beginning Tuesday, March 17.
- Individual tenants may elect to remain open for business; please call to confirm operating hours before visiting.
We will keep you updated as more news and information is released.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Cast & Crew of Fesitval of the Lion King and Finding Nemo have been laid off - October 28, 2020
- Disney World quietly changes slogan to Main Gate Entrance - October 28, 2020
- You can now Book Select Disney World Extras Online - October 28, 2020