Universal Orlando Resort recently announced additional operational changes to Universal CityWalk and resort hotels due to COVID-19 concerns.
- Universal CityWalk at Universal Orlando will close at midnight March 16
- All hotels at Universal Orlando Resort will close at 5 p.m. on Friday, March 20
- These closures are anticipated to last through March 31
Universal also stated: We are working hard to take care of the needs of our guests and team members. We have created flexible programs for guests who have booked travel packages, tickets or accommodations with us. We will continue to monitor this ongoing situation and follow the guidance of the appropriate health agencies.
In regards to Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal CityWalk Hollywood, these operational changes were announced:
- Universal will close its owned and operated venues beginning Tuesday, March 17.
- Individual tenants may elect to remain open for business; please call to confirm operating hours before visiting.
We will keep you updated as more news and information is released.