Starting tomorrow guests visiting Universal Orlando Resort will not be required to wear Facemasks outdoors!
Here is the official word from Universal Orlando:
New Safety Guidelines: Getting Closer to Normal.
We’re excited to enhance your Universal experience with the latest safety updates from local health and government officials.
- Face coverings are not mandatory while outdoors.
- Face coverings are still required in all indoor locations including shops and restaurants.
- Face coverings are required at all attractions—from the moment the queue begins until the exit of the experience.
- Guests must still provide their own face covering.
- Social Distancing between travel parties remains at three feet (1 meter).
As always, we remain focused on maintaining the highest cleanliness and sanitization standards.
Related – Universal Orlando hiring over 2000 team members
This past week Universal Orlando discontinued temperature checks and reduced social distancing to three feet. Now the theme park has started to open even more guest experiences. Camp Jurassic, the playground in the Jurassic Park section has reopened and so has the interactive areas of the Discovery Center.
Stay tuned to Chip and Co for more details!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!