Starting tomorrow guests visiting Universal Orlando Resort will not be required to wear Facemasks outdoors!
Here is the official word from Universal Orlando:
New Safety Guidelines: Getting Closer to Normal.
We’re excited to enhance your Universal experience with the latest safety updates from local health and government officials.
- Face coverings are not mandatory while outdoors.
- Face coverings are still required in all indoor locations including shops and restaurants.
- Face coverings are required at all attractions—from the moment the queue begins until the exit of the experience.
- Guests must still provide their own face covering.
- Social Distancing between travel parties remains at three feet (1 meter).
As always, we remain focused on maintaining the highest cleanliness and sanitization standards.
This past week Universal Orlando discontinued temperature checks and reduced social distancing to three feet. Now the theme park has started to open even more guest experiences. Camp Jurassic, the playground in the Jurassic Park section has reopened and so has the interactive areas of the Discovery Center.
Stay tuned to Chip and Co for more details!
- Condiments returning to the table at Disney World Restaurants - June 16, 2021
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge is reopening on Aug. 26th - June 15, 2021
- Happily Ever After & Epcot Forever returning to Disney World this summer - June 15, 2021