Enter For Your Chance to Ride a Float in Universal’s 2019 Mardi Gras Parade! Universal Orlando’s Passholders, this one’s for you! If you are a Universal Orlando Resort Passholder you can enter yourself and up to 5 guests for a chance to ride a parade float during Mardi Gras!
Mardi Gras Parades will be held every night starting February 9-April 4, 2019 (weather permitting). Please be aware. Seasonal Passholders will NOT be able to attend Universal Studios Florida on Mardi Gras concert dates in 2019: Feb 9, 16, 17, 23 and March 2, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30, 31, as these are the current block-out dates.
Now is your chance to not only attend the party, but to throw the biggest Mardi Gras celebration outside of New Orleans itself! There are a few requirements before you hop up onto the float though. Here are the requirements for participants:
- Pick up to 5 Guests (With Valid Park Entry and over 18 years of age or with a legal guardian)
- Guests must have a valid Seasonal/Annual Pass or valid theme park admission for the date selected.
- Participants must be 48″ or taller (Strictly Enforced)
- Must be able to board floats individually and stand for the duration of the parade.
- ADA Accommodations can be requested up to 48 hours in advance. Guests MUST be able to transfer from their personal wheelchair to a Universal Orlando wheelchair.
- Oxygen tanks are NOT permitted aboard ANY float.
- No smoking, eating, or drinking permitted.
- No strollers or large bags may be carried on the float, however small bags and personal items may be stowed on floats during the parade.
- Guests who are or appear to be intoxicated will NOT be permitted to participate if they appear to be so at the meeting location and time.
- No horseplay or harassment of any guest(s) or performer(s) will be tolerated. Any act that could potentially jeopardize the safety of yourself or anyone else will result in immediate dismissal from the parade and possibly the park.
- Must be able to follow any instructions given by the Attendants of your float, especially instructions about loading or unloading your float. Directions are given to you or the viewing guests is for the best and for the safest parade experience as possible.
- Pleas avoid all contact with any stage lighting or audio equipment on board the floats. Failure to do so may result in injury or damage to personal property.
- Guests who are sensitive to motion are not recommended to ride.
- Wearing of “The Krewe” costumes is a condition of participation.
- Passholders MUST bring a valid Seasonal/Annual Pass and valid photo ID of the name on the reservation to the studio Audience Center to receive their wristbands, ID must match the name on the reservation confirmation.
- Universal Orlando will try and keep all parties together but on the rare occasion larger groups may need to be split into different floats.
- Float riders are chosen at random. Spots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Subject to availability. Passholders must sign up before 12pm (Noon) the week prior to the event date and the selection will be made three (3) days prior to the event date. Float ride participants will be notified with float ride details.
- Any float ride participants who do not show up by the designated time will forfeit their spot(s).
Best of luck and get ready to PAR-TAY!
Photo Credit: Universal Orlando/Universal
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Kaitlyn (see all)
- ‘Ooh be gah!’ “Baby Yoda” is now available in The Sims 4 - December 14, 2019
- ‘Zombies 2’ is Coming to Disney Channel This Coming Valentine’s Day - December 14, 2019
- New ‘High School Musical: The Musical: The Series’ ABC Special Coming Soon to Disney+ - December 14, 2019