Start your day off right with a breakfast that is not only delicious and filling, but one unique enough to post on Instagram. My last Disney foodie article was about my Disney Dining Bucket List for table service restaurants. Check out these one-of-a-kind items you must try while at Disney:
- Maple Waffle Breakfast Cone – BoardWalk Bakery at Disney’s BoardWalk
Fluffy scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, melted cheddar cheese in a hand-formed maple waffle cone makes this a BoardWalk breakfast not to be missed.
- Pop-Tarts® Breakfast Sandwich – Everything POP Shopping & Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Try a fun twist on a childhood favorite with an egg, bacon and cheese breakfast sandwich served on a strawberry Pop-Tart®.
- Breakfast Flatbread – Artist’s Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Who says you can’t have pizza for breakfast? This flatbread is topped with scrambled eggs, sausage gravy, crumbled bacon and cheese.
- Breakfast Panini – Sunshine Seasons at Epcot
Get a hearty breakfast before Soarin’ with eggs, bacon, roast pork and cheese on a pressed panini, served with breakfast potatoes.
- Vegetarian Breakfast Sandwich – Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Get your veggies in early with cauliflower, spinach and paneer cheese served on naan bread. **My favorite!**
Have you tried any of these delicious breakfast choices? What is your favorite quick-service breakfast at Walt Disney World Resort? Let us know in the comments below!
Need expert advice or help pricing your Disney Trip? Contact me today and let’s start planning! I offer free services to you from start to finish. From your quotes to your itinerary, it’s complimentary with your booking. Email me for more information at Summer@WorldofMagicTravel.com or Follow me on my Facebook Page.