Calling all Lego Friends! LEGOLAND Florida has officially opened the new Heartlake City attractions! Join Mia, Olivia, Stephanie, Emma and Andrea in this exciting new land based on the popular Lego Friends line of toys. The new area of the park opened on June 26, 2016 and kicked off with a “Friends Weekend” from June 26-28. This is a park-wide event where guests can walk down the purple carpet, participate in a themed build, and show off their moves at a dance party.
Heartlake City features several signature elements, including:
- Mia’s Riding Adventure is a brand new ride themed around Mia’s love of horses. This adventurous ride seats up to 40 passengers on a circular platform with outward-facing horse shaped seats. The disk spins in circles while traveling forward and backward on a wide U-shaped track.
- Friends to the Rescue is a new interactive musical show starring the LEGO Friends as they work together at Heartlake Hall to ensure the concert goes off without a hitch.
- Stephanie’s Newsroom is a photo opportunity that gives guests the chance to show off their camera-ready skills, as they take over for Stephanie at the Heartlake News Desk.
- Heartlake Stepping Tones Fountain is a heart-shaped fountain filled with LEGO brick instruments that play real music triggered by interactive icons.
- Heartlake Mall features several retail areas offering a variety of LEGO products including the LEGO Friends toy line.
This exciting addition to the park follows the grand opening of the LEGOLAND Hotel where guests can even stay in a ‘Friends’ themed family suite!
There are so many great new adventures to explore at LEGOLAND Florida this year, make sure you plan to visit this summer! If you would like more information on pricing and planning your LEGOLAND or Orlando vacation, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org