Both Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista and Wyndham Lake Buena Vista are official Disney Springs Resort Hotels. Guest staying at these two hotels, as well as any of the other official Disney Springs Area Hotels, get to enjoy Extra Magic Hours as well as the 60-Day FastPass+ benefit. Shuttles to and from the 4 Walt Disney Resort theme parks are also included in the stay. Stays at these two locations just got that much sweeter as a daily breakfast buffet is included for up to 2 kids (ages 11 and under) when accompanied by a paying adult.
Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
Packages for a Standard Room start at $2,529 for a family of 4 (2 adults, 1 junior, and 1 child) for a 4-night stay with a 4-day base ticket which allows guests to visit one park per day. Upgrading to a Courtyard View Room starts at $2,569 for the same package.
Wyndham Lake Buena Vista
Packages for a Lake View Room start at $2,689 for a family of 4 (2 adults, 1 junior, and 1 child) for a 4-night stay with a 4-day base ticket which allows guests to visit one park per day.
No matter which hotel guests choose, a daily breakfast buffet is included for up to 2 kids (ages 11 and under) when accompanied by a paying adult at Lakeview Restaurant. A Disney Character Breakfast is offered here on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday mornings.
This package is for stays most nights April 1 to June 30, 2019.
- The number of rooms allocated for this package may be limited.
- Ticket is valid for admission to one theme park per day beginning on the date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on length of stay and ticket.
- Mandatory hotel fees, if applicable, are included in the package price.
- Valet and self-parking are available for an additional fee.
- Availability is not guaranteed until payment is received.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- The breakfast buffet at Lakeview Restaurant is offered daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
What do you think about this package rate offered at these two Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels? Let me know in the comments!
Are you ready to start planning your next adventure? As a travel planner with Key to the World Travel (an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner) I would love to help you! Key to the World Travel is a full-service travel agency. I personally specialize in Disney Destinations and am a Certified Sandals Specialist. No matter where your dreams may take you – Walt Disney World Resort, a Disney Cruise Line cruise, an all-inclusive stay at one of the Sandals & Beaches Resorts in the Caribbean, or somewhere else entirely – I can help you! My planning services are FREE with booking. Email me at email@example.com or follow me on Facebook so we can get started on planning your next vacation!For more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.