The World Showcase at Walt Disney World Resort’s Epcot park, is the best location for snacking and drinking. In fact, eating and drinking around the world is an incredibly popular activity for park guests, and not just during the seasonal festivals held in the park. The countries offer many great food and beverage options on a normal park day too!
If drinking around the world is on your next Disney World vacation itinerary, you will want to try the two new adult beverages in Canada. The popcorn cart in Canada just added two new cocktails to their menu.
Pictured above are the dispensers for the new cocktails, the darker maroon drink is the Ottawa Apple and the light pink is the Montreal 75.
- Ottawa Apple: Crown Royal Maple Whisky with an apple infusion and cranberry juice. The Ottawa Apple will set you back $10.75.
- Montreal 75: Dillon’s Craft Gin #22 with Neige Sparkling Wine blended with peach puree and fresh lime juice. The Montreal 75 is a frozen cocktail and costs $12.00.
The Canada popcorn cart also offers three draft beers, which can be served in a souvenir mug for an additional price:
- Labatt Blue Draft – $8.50 or $14.25 with souvenir mug.
- Moosehead Draft – $9.00 or $14.25 with souvenir mug.
- La Fin Du Monde Draft – $10.75 or $15.50 with souvenir mug.
Unfortunately the new cocktails do not have the option to be served in the souvenir mugs, but both sounds delicious! Personally I can’t wait to try the Ottawa Apple during my next Epcot visit.
As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can save you money and time planning your MAGICAL vacation! My planning services are always 100% FREE! Contact me today for your FREE, no obligation quote, email@example.com or follow me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates, deals, and travel tips!
Photos: Lisette Raynor
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!