Starting today, and only for a limited time, (May 2- Aug 28, 2016), you can now dine at Epcot’s Tutto Italia Ristorante in the Italy Pavilion at lunch with a prixe fixe menu for $27 plus tax. The cost includes an appetizer, a main entree, dessert, and a non-alcoholic beverage or soft drink.
The Prixe Fixe menu is as follows:
- ANTIPASTO- sopressata, finocchiona, roasted peppers, ovolini mozzarella
- INSALATA MISTA –endive, arugula, radicchio, white asparagus, radish, balsamic vinaigrette
- CAPRESE- fior di latte mozzarella, tomato, basil, extra virgin olive oil
- MINESTRONE- spring vegetables, pancetta, pastina
- SCALOPPINE DI POLLO- chicken scaloppini, cremini mushrooms, marsala sauce
- FILETTO DI SOGLIOLA- parmesan encrusted filet of sole, spring mix salad, citrus vinaigrette
- CAESAR SALAD- romaine wedge, chicken, olive crostini, shaved parmesan
- SPAGHETTI- beef and veal meatballs, pomodoro sauce
- GELATI- chocolate, vanilla, stracciatella
The options sound delicious, which would you want to try first?
If you’re interested in booking a trip to experience the new prixe fixe menu at Tutto Italia, contact me today to take advantage of my FREE vacation planning services! I specialize in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line,Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii, as well as Adventures by Disney. Contact me today at email@example.com for a free quote, or you can find me on my Facebook page here.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!