Starting today, and only for a limited time, (May 2- Aug 28, 2016), you can now dine at Epcot’s Tutto Italia Ristorante in the Italy Pavilion at lunch with a prixe fixe menu for $27 plus tax. The cost includes an appetizer, a main entree, dessert, and a non-alcoholic beverage or soft drink.
The Prixe Fixe menu is as follows:
- ANTIPASTO- sopressata, finocchiona, roasted peppers, ovolini mozzarella
- INSALATA MISTA –endive, arugula, radicchio, white asparagus, radish, balsamic vinaigrette
- CAPRESE- fior di latte mozzarella, tomato, basil, extra virgin olive oil
- MINESTRONE- spring vegetables, pancetta, pastina
- SCALOPPINE DI POLLO- chicken scaloppini, cremini mushrooms, marsala sauce
- FILETTO DI SOGLIOLA- parmesan encrusted filet of sole, spring mix salad, citrus vinaigrette
- CAESAR SALAD- romaine wedge, chicken, olive crostini, shaved parmesan
- SPAGHETTI- beef and veal meatballs, pomodoro sauce
- GELATI- chocolate, vanilla, stracciatella
The options sound delicious, which would you want to try first?
If you’re interested in booking a trip to experience the new prixe fixe menu at Tutto Italia, contact me today to take advantage of my FREE vacation planning services! I specialize in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line,Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii, as well as Adventures by Disney. Contact me today at email@example.com for a free quote, or you can find me on my Facebook page here.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!