Starting today, and only for a limited time, (May 2- Aug 28, 2016), you can now dine at Epcot’s Tutto Italia Ristorante in the Italy Pavilion at lunch with a prixe fixe menu for $27 plus tax. The cost includes an appetizer, a main entree, dessert, and a non-alcoholic beverage or soft drink.
The Prixe Fixe menu is as follows:
- ANTIPASTO- sopressata, finocchiona, roasted peppers, ovolini mozzarella
- INSALATA MISTA –endive, arugula, radicchio, white asparagus, radish, balsamic vinaigrette
- CAPRESE- fior di latte mozzarella, tomato, basil, extra virgin olive oil
- MINESTRONE- spring vegetables, pancetta, pastina
- SCALOPPINE DI POLLO- chicken scaloppini, cremini mushrooms, marsala sauce
- FILETTO DI SOGLIOLA- parmesan encrusted filet of sole, spring mix salad, citrus vinaigrette
- CAESAR SALAD- romaine wedge, chicken, olive crostini, shaved parmesan
- SPAGHETTI- beef and veal meatballs, pomodoro sauce
- GELATI- chocolate, vanilla, stracciatella
The options sound delicious, which would you want to try first?
If you’re interested in booking a trip to experience the new prixe fixe menu at Tutto Italia, contact me today to take advantage of my FREE vacation planning services! I specialize in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line,Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii, as well as Adventures by Disney. Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote, or you can find me on my Facebook page here.