Life is better with sprinkles! But what if we add cake and a milkshake as well? Sounds like a dream come true!
Luckily for us, Penelope and Jaques from Toothsome Chocolate Emporium at Universal Orlando Resort are sharing their recipe for their famous Confetti Milkshake! So you can now try is at home, take a look at the recipe:
- 3 big scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup of milk (use your favorite)
- 3 tsp of rainbow sprinkles
- 2 slices of rainbow vanilla cake ( can use box mix)
- 2 tsp of buttercream frosting
- 3/4 cup of whipped cream
- 1 jumbo straw
- First bake the rainbow vanilla cake following the box instructions and set aside
- Make the buttercream frosting following the recipe below and set aside
- Grab a cup and spread 1 tsp of buttercream frosting around the rim then add 1 tsp of sprinkles!
- Now mix the 3 big scoops of ice cream, 1 tsp of sprinkles, milk and 1 slice of cake with a blender
- Blend on medium high until everything is well mixed and smooth
- Pour the milkshake into the cup and add whipped cream on top
- Add the other slice of cake on top of the whipped cream
- Finally add extra sprinkles for fun!
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of milk
- Beat the butter with a hand mixer or wooden spoon until is smooth and fluffy
- Add the 2 cups of sugar gradually until is all fully mixed
- Ad the vanilla extract
- Finally pour in the milk and mix for 3-4 minutes until is smooth and creamy
This recipe serves 1-2 people and you can even put your own touch to it by choosing your favorite ice cream flavor, cake and toppings!
Credit: Universal Orlando Resort
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Holiday Decorations Now On Display Inside And Out At Disney’s Boardwalk Resort - November 24, 2020
- Animal Kingdom Menagerie Cupcake Returns Just In Time For The Holidays - November 24, 2020
- Holiday Decorations Have Arrived At Epcot! - November 21, 2020