As we get ready to say goodbye to summer, why not do it with some delicious Dole Whip Margaritas!
As many of you know, Dole Whip is a very popular treat at Disney Parks and available in so many versions, even some alcoholic ones in Trader Sam’s or Animal Kingdom, but we are still yet to see a Dole Whip Margarita, this would be the perfect addition to the Mexico Pavilion don’t you think?
But until that happens, you can recreate this sweet and boozy drink at home with this easy recipe!
- 4 cups of frozen pineapple
- 4 oz of white tequila
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp of granulated sugar
- Lime wedge for rimming glass
- Tajin or chili powder for rimming glass
- Pineapple wedges for garnish
- Step 1: Rim 2 glasses with a lime wedge and dip in Tajin.
- Step 2: Blend the frozen pineapple, tequila, coconut milk, lime juice and sugar in a blender until smooth.
- Step 3: Pour into glasses or place the mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a 3/4 inc tip and swirl margarita into glass like frozen yogurt.
- Step 4: Garnish each glass with a pineapple wedge and serve immediately.
- Apple Crumble Tarts Recipe From Epcot Food & Wine Festival! - May 7, 2021
- Surprise Your Ohana With A Stitch Smoothie Bowl! - May 6, 2021
- Magical Mickey Guacamole And Chips To Make At Home! - May 5, 2021