Be our guest and try this Le Gris Stuff a la Lumiere!
If you have ever watched Beauty and the Beast, then you are familiar with the grey stuff Lumiere asks Belle to try during dinner, according to him, it is delicious!
You can find this tasty treat at Be Our Guest restaurant in Magic Kingdom Park, but if you don’t have a vacation plan anytime soon, no worries! Thanks to Dole, we have a recipe so you can recreate this tasty treat at home, take a look:
LE GRIS STUFF A LA LUMIERE
- 1 ripe Dole banana, peeled and mashed
- 1 full sheet chocolate graham cracker, finely crushed
- 1 cup of light coconut whipped topping
- 2 Dole strawberries, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 cup of Dole blueberries
- Whisk banana and graham cracker crumbs in a large bowl; fold in whipped topping. Makes about 1 1/3 cups.
- Divide graham cracker mixture into 4 bowls; top with strawberries and blueberries.
Enjoy while having a movie night watching Beauty and the Beast on Disney Plus!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Adorable Winnie The Pooh Pumpkin Bites To Make This Fall! - September 4, 2021
- These Spooky Oogie Boogie Jello Shots Are The Perfect Boozy Treat! - September 3, 2021
- Delicious Pumpkin Milkshake From Disney’s Wilderness Lodge To Enjoy This Fall! - September 2, 2021