Disney Interactive is releasing the winners of the Disney Infinity “Toy Box Wreck-It Ralph Challenge.” In celebration of the Disney Infinity Wreck-It Ralph character release at Best Buy stores nationwide, players were tasked with building a Toy Box that’s meant to be destroyed. The top global Toy Box of the week is “Litwak’s Arcade” featuring five games to play in the arcade from Wreck-It Ralph.
Check out the trailer:
Winning submissions include:
- Litwak’s Arcade – Play through five games in the arcade from Wreck-It Ralph!
- Game On! – It’s game time! Play Fix-it Felix, Jr, as well as three other classic games.
- Helping Felix Jr – Fix the broken windows of the 10-story building. Use the teleporters to watch your progress and try to set a record time.
- Dig-it-Ralph! – Smash and dig your way down to the awesome surprise below!
- Wreck-It Hunt – Find and smash safety domes around Niceland. Destroy all 10 to unlock a bonus level at Game Central Station.
As a refresher, directions on how to download new user-generated Toy Box worlds, as well as how to submit Toy Box creations are below.
When you’re ready to submit your Toy Box for consideration, follow these directions:
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
- Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Toy Box Share.”
- Then select “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured
How to download new Toy Boxes:
- Select “Toy Box” from the Disney Infinity Main Menu
- Select “Toy Box Share” and “Disney’s Toy Boxes.”
- There will be a list of all the featured Toy Boxes for players to download.
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust