Magic Kingdom is the amazing theme park where you can soar into the sky with Peter Pan, swish down a 52 foot water fall with Br’er Rabbit or help capture Stitch! It is definitely one of my favorite places in the world to go, cause once you enter the park you are brought right back to childhood! There is so much that makes this park the perfect vacation destination narrowing it down to 6 reasons was difficult but here is my top 6 reasons I love Walt Disney World!
- The Classic Rides – It’s a Small World, Haunted Mansion, Dumbo, Pirates of the Caribbean and the list goes on there are many of the original classics right here in Magic Kingdom. I try to ride them all every visit!
- The Nightly show – Celebrate the magic the nightly show where the castle changes colors, with fire works and Tinkerbell flying through the sky! A truly amazing way to end a fun day at the park!
- The Character Meet & Greets – What is better than seeing Mickey? meeting him, getting an autograph and taking some pictures! It is so much fun for children of all ages to meet their favorite characters and get some pictures and autographs!
- The Rope drop – at least once in a lifetime you need to get up slightly earlier than you normally would on a vacation, get on the bus and head over to Magic Kingdom at least 45 minutes before the park opens. The rope drop show is a cute, fun little show that is done daily to welcome guests and open the park!
- The Mountains – Splash, Space, Big Thunder or Mine Train the mountains are super fun thrill rides at Magic Kingdom. I could ride them over and over and still not get tired of riding.
- The Atmosphere – Nowhere else on the planet will you receive the magic that happens once you walk through the gates here. It is always clean, amazing smells, happy people, safety and happy sights everywhere you look. The atmosphere is what makes Disney truly the happiest place on earth!
Is there something I missed that makes you love the Magic Kingdom?
Would you like to attend this year? Contact me, my name is Karen Asaro I’m a travel agent with World of Magic Travel and a writer for Chip and Co and Disney Addicts. I visit Disney World as often as possible to keep up to date with the latest going on throughout the world, if I’m not there I am planning my next trip! Let me help you plan your next trip you can email me or visit me on facebook for all the latest info!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.