Epcot’s World Showcase is my favorite place to visit at WDW when my stomach begins to rumble, but it can be so hard to choose which restaurant to visit due to the seemingly endless list of choices, menus, and cuisine!
While I have only put a dent in the list of all the dining opportunities available at the World Showcase, some of the restaurants I have visited are now on my favorites list and one of those is Les Chefs de France!
Here are my top 5 reasons why you should visit Les Chefs de France on your next trip!
5. Service-As with most of my World Showcase experiences, the service here was excellent! On my most recent visit to Les Chefs de France, I had one of the best waiters that I have ever had. I think World Showcase servers work twice as hard as they are not only there to deliver Disney quality service, but also to strive to represent their respective nations. Therefore, I highly recommend this restaurant for high quality service which will have you spoiled!
4. Setting-Les Chefs de France is situated on a corner of the France pavilion and looks as if it belongs on a vintage post card! If you can get a table in one of the atriums, you can get a great view of the picturesqueand Showcase lagoon. This is especially pretty at night! If you don’t get a table with a view, you can still enjoy the elegant interior and French ambiance.
3. Remy-While Les Chefs de France is not a character restaurant, it does offer an appearance by Remy from Pixar’s Ratatouille. At certain times throughout the day, a small, audio-animatronic Remy appears on a platter, accompanied by a French chef, to visit with you! It’s very cute, especially for kids, and the chef is a riot for us adults!
2. Price-The France pavilion is home to another restaurant besides Les Chefs de France, Bistro de Paris. This restaurant offers French cuisine, but it’s a signature restaurant, meaning a pretty large bill to deal with at the end of your meal. However, at Les Chefs de France, you can still enjoy a delicious, French items for a much better price!
1. Lunch Menu-I have dined at Les Chefs de France for both lunch and dinner; but I prefer eating here for lunch because of their terrific lunch menu. Here you can create your own three course meal, including appetizer, entree, and dessert. With this menu, I can get a variety of dishes without the hefty bill or getting too full!This option is also included on the Disney Dining Plan too. I usually order Les Chefs de France’s french onion soup, cheese quiche and side salad, and the vanilla creme brulee. Also beware of the french bread, it’s very easy to fill up on that alone!
So these are my top 5 reasons for why you should drop by Epcot’s Les Chefs de France on your next trip! But now I want to hear your opinion, have you visited this restaurant before? Would you want to visit now? Let me know!
- Dining: Hungry? Eat at Epcot’s World Showcase! (aglassslippervacation.com)
- Dining: Vanilla Creme Brulee (aglassslippervacation.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!