If you have been to Disney World in the past ten years or so, you will know that Disney Pins are everywhere! Disney Pins feature characters, parks, attractions, restaurants, resorts, and much more so they make great souvenirs. Also, many of the pins are considered collectibles and trading with Cast Members and other collectors is serious business. Regardless of whether you’re just a fan of Disney pins or a avid collector, Disney pins make for a lot of fun at Disney World. So check out my Top 5 Places for Disney Pins at Walt Disney World!
1. Downtown Disney-At the Marketplace in Downtown Disney, you can find a huge covered pavilion selling nothing but Disney pins! This is the ultimate destination for Disney pins. In addition to the standard Disney pins you can find throughout the parks and resorts, you can find limited edition, special event, and resort pins, along with books and cases, and I have even seen a few Disney Cruise Line pins here. Also, just outside the pavilion, major pin traders often have their pins on display and some are willing to trade.
2. Frontierland Trading Post-In Frontierland at the Magic Kingdom, there’s a store called the Trading Post that sells mostly pins. Almost every wall of this shop displays all kinds of Disney pins making it easy to see the variety that’s for sale. This is also a great place to trade with Cast Members.
3. Sorcerer Mickey Hat-Underneath Hollywood Studios’ massive icon is an area where nothing but pins are for sale. This is a great spot because you get to see a large variety of pins at one location!
4. Special Events-Special Disney World events like Star Wars Weekends, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, the Grand Floridian’s Gingerbread House, Mickey’s not-so-scary Halloween party, the Osbourne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights, and Epcot’s International Flower and Garden Festival, often have their special pins released only during the time of these events. Some events have pins that are relatively easy to find; but I noticed that at the Christmas events, Disney won’t sell them until right before it starts.
5. Epcot-I have found some different pins at Epcot that are hard to find anywhere else at Disney; and at World Showcase, the Cast Members who tucked back near the pavilions can have some great pins since not many people venture back there. You may also get to learn about their culture while you trade!
Are you a big fan of Disney pins and pin trading? What’s your favorite place to find Disney pins?
- Pin Trading for Newbies – Realistic Tips
- Disney Pin Trading – Most Popular Pin?
- Souvenirs (aglassslippervacation.com)
- ‘Phineas and Ferb’ Merchandise Coming to Disney Parks (chipandco.com)
- Top 10 Attractions with the Shortest Lines (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.