Just like Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort has Good Neighbor Hotels for guests to stay at. There are 30+ Good Neighbor Hotels in the Disneyland area and many are within walking distance to the parks. Since the Disneyland Resort hotels can get pretty expensive, it’s nice to have cheaper options when booking a stay. Here’s my top 5 Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel picks (in no particular order).
- Best Western Park Place Inn and Mini Suites-this hotel is right across the street from the Disneyland Resort entrance and it’s an easy walk to and from the parks. This hotel features a heated outdoor pool, outdoor parking ($10/per day), and guest laundry (for a fee). Room amenities include: cable satellite TV, a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker and free Wi-Fi. You’ll also enjoy a free continental breakfast every morning of your stay.
- Candy Cane Inn-located just down the street from the Disneyland Resort, the Candy Cane Inn has been around for almost as long as Disneyland! Room amenities include: refrigerator, coffee maker, in-room safe, and complimentary high speed internet. You’ll also have access to an on-site spa and fitness center, free parking and a complimentary continental breakfast.
- Desert Palms Hotel and Suites-this hotel is also located just down the street from the Disneyland Resort entrance and also offers views of the back of California Adventure. Rooms at this hotel have: microwave and refrigerator, 37 inch flat screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, coffee maker, ironing equipment, hair dryer and safety deposit box. This hotel also features a heated outdoor pool/whirlpool spa, fitness center, complimentary parking and complimentary hot breakfast buffet. The Desert Palms Hotel & Suites also offers kid’s amenities such as: Mickey & Minnie Scavenger Hunt, photo booth, video game arcade, and weekly kids crafts.
- Howard Johnson Hotel-The Howard Johnson Hotel is just up the street from the Disneyland Resort entrance. This hotel offers: free WiFi, free parking, heated Garden Pool & 15 person hot tub spa, Castaway Cove (a pirate themed water park area), a game room, and Main Street Market. Main Street Market is a shop that offers anything from food options to pool toys to Disney souvenirs. Rooms can sleep up to 5 guests and are equipped with a refrigerator and coffee maker.
- Anaheim Marriott Hotel-The Anaheim Marriot has a new look thanks to its $15 million renovation. This hotel is a little farther away than the others but the amenities more than make up for it! These amenities include: expansive marble bathrooms and premium bath amenities, mini refrigerators, irons and ironing boards, and brand new mattresses. On-site parking is available for $24 per day and shuttles to the parks are available through ART (Anaheim Resort Transportation) for a fee.
The Anaheim Marriott Hotel is also the resort Chip will be staying for the D23 Expo! If you are still looking for a hotel we suggest staying at this awesome resort!
I’ve only had the opportunity to stay at a couple of these hotels, but I hope to be able to stay at the other three soon! If you’d like some help choosing or booking a Good Neighbor Hotel package, please email me today!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!