There is a reason Disney is called the Happiest Place on Earth, and not the Outer Banks or Myrtle Beach. Everyone has a different reason why they love taking their family to Disney, but these are our Top 10 reasons Disney vacations are better than beach vacations:
10. No rental car or taxi needed- Even when we drove, we didn’t use our car once at Disney World! You don’t need to. Between the motorcoaches, Monorail, and ferry boats, you can get anywhere you want and not have to worry about traffic or parking fees. Magical Express is the free bus between the airport and your Resort. They even handle your luggage for you too.
9. On-site Childcare- Whether you want to use an in-room sitter through the Disney recommended Kids Nite Out, or let your kids play for a few hours in one of the Resort Kids Clubs, adults have the option to go out for dinner or to a Park without them. We have used Kids Nite Out before and had a great experience. Email me if you have any questions or go to Kidsniteout.com
8. Costs the same or less- Disney has accommodations and packages for all budgets and family sizes. Some believe that a Disney World Vacation will break the bank. If you are interested in a free price quote, please email me at Summer@worldofmagictravel.com and we can talk about what would work for your budget. A beach vacation, especially at a resort can be very expensive. With Disney World, you can opt for an all-inclusive package that comes with tickets and the Disney Dining Plan.
7. You will never be bored- With 4 Parks (Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot and Animal Kingdom) You will have at least 4 full days of rides, shows, and amazing attractions to discover. You will never hear your kids complain that they are bored. Too scared to swim in the ocean (yes) but love the waves? Check out the 2 awesome water parks at Disney, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. Both have enormous wave pools that are JUST as fun, yet safer, than the ocean. Still bored? Check out my article HERE to see other activities such as golf, horseback riding, bass fishing, parasailing, and jet skiing.
6. Everything is close- You don’t need to rent a car or take time out of your vacation driving somewhere out-of-the-way to find an amazing selection of restaurants, bars, clubs and stores. Disney Springs has everything you need and if you can’t find it there you can find it at one of the Disney resorts. Tricia Kohler at World of Magic Travel suggests trying one of the award-winning spas at the Grand Floridian Resort or Saratoga Springs Resort if a relaxing and rejuvenating vacation is what you’re looking for.
5. Small Down Payment- You don’t have to drop thousands of dollars to book your package. It only requires a $200 deposit to reserve your magical vacation at Walt Disney World! The rest can be paid off closer to travel. Typically, for a beach house or resort, you have to pay in full when you book. I can you book your room 499 days prior to travel, so you have plenty of time to pay it off. For more info, email me at Summer@worldofmagictravel.com
4. Free Events- Disney World offers fun & free events like nowhere else! Alissa Overholt, from World of Magic Travel suggests going during one of the free annual events at Epcot, such as the International Food & Wine Festival in the Fall, or the Flower & Garden Festival in the Spring. Star Wars Weekends at Hollywood Studios is one of the most fun events at Disney World!
3. Disney is Magical- You won’t find the customer service and family friendly atmosphere like at Disney anywhere else! Cast Members and Concierge will go above and beyond to make your stay exceptionally magical. If you need directions, advice, a stroller, a babysitter, or even groceries delivered to your room, that is covered at Disney.
2. Weather Can’t Ruin the Fun- If it rains during your beach vacation, you just lost a lot of money. If it rains during your Disney vacation, you grab a poncho and head for the indoor rides! (Which is 80% of the rides and shows at Disney)… and the Parks never close for bad weather! You can ride Pirates of the Caribbean, or watch Beauty and the Beast Live in the rain, you cant do much inside at a beach house.
1. You can still make it “Beachy”- Love the sand and the palm trees? There’s a resort for you! Well 3 actually; Caribbean Beach Resort with white sand, hammocks, and a breezy island feel, or the Polynesian Village Resort and Bungalows for a Hawaiian feel, featuring a Luau dinner show, a volcano pool and luxurious accommodations. For an authentic Cape Cod beach town feel, stay at The Beach Club Resort; the pool has real sand underfoot! Typhoon Lagoon is like visiting a tropical island as well. There are sandy beaches, lounge chairs and palm trees. You can even hear the waves crashing on the beach.
Can’t decide between the beach and the Disney feel? How about Disney’s Vero Beach Resort! Just 2 hours southeast of Walt Disney World Resort, this elegant old-fashioned hideaway is located on Florida’s scenic Atlantic Treasure Coast near the charming community of Vero Beach with rooms starting at just $198/night! They offer a child center, sea turtle watching, and a spa.
Dreaming of taking your family on a magical vacation and leaving those boring beach house stays behind? Contact me today to make those dreams a reality! My email is Summer@Worldofmagictravel.com and my services are always free to you! Follow me on Facebook HERE, or on Instagram @summers_magical_travel.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!